Worth Digging Into
What science refines begins in the ground, and your path to health begins with what you put into your body.
Crafted by Seasoned Experts
Crafted by Seasoned Experts
Research supported supplements made with safe and reliable food-grade herbs and spices from a source you already trust.
Plant-Based Ingredients Grown for a Purpose
With ginger, turmeric, and tart cherry extractSubscribe & Save $22.49 One-Time Purchase $24.99
Utilizing rosemary, fenugreek seeds, and ashwagandhaSubscribe & Save $22.49 One-Time Purchase $24.99
Featuring oregano, elderberry, and echinaceaSubscribe & Save $22.49 One-Time Purchase $24.99
Also known as the "Barbados Cherry," this tropical fruit is known to be extremely rich in Vitamin C.
- Assists your immune system
- Packed with vitamin C
- Low vitamin C levels is linked to poor health
This fun to pronounce herb was used in ancient medicine, and still promotes natural wellness today.
- Good for overcoming anxiety*
- Naturally used to manage stress*
- A key wellness herb
This highly aromatic spice has been used in nearly every system of traditional Asian medicine.
- Believed to have "cooling" properties in Traditional Asian medicine
- Asian Ginseng has a 5000 year-long history of traditional use
This blue-black Vitamin C food is as beneficial as it is rich and delicious.
- Elderberry is full of beneficial vitamins
- Contains phenolic acids, which have antioxidant properties
- Naturally contains Vitamin C
Drawn from a tree native to India, Africa, and Arabia, this Ayurvedic ingredient is key to both traditional medicine and natural wellness.
- Eases activity-related soreness*
- Taken to improve mobility*
- Helps support comfortable movement and joints*
Technically a species of onion, this powerhouse plant is known for thousands of years of human use.
- Naturally contains Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, and more
- Contains allicin, a compound that contains antioxidants properties
The rhizome of the ginger plant, this super spice has tons of famous properties.
- Contains known antioxidant properties
- Ginger Root supports our Joint Health blend
- Commonly used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine wellness practices
Ginkgo leaves have been used for medicinal purposes for centuries.
- Contains antioxidants
- Originated two hundred million years ago making it the oldest surviving species of tree in the world
- Ginkgo leaf extracts have become increasingly popular in modern day
A staple in many health routines, green tea is also known to provide an invigorating boost.
- Improves mental alertness*
- Revitalizes your energy*
Commonly known as tulsi, this aromatic plant is used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Source of antioxidant properties
- Supports adaptogenic properties in our Everyday Wellness blend
- Known as "The Queen of Herbs"
A Wellness herb in the mint family, it has been used for thousands of years for its flavor and health benefits.
- Supports our Immune Boost blend
- Naturally contains antioxidants and vitamin K
Known as "arctic root" because it originated in Arctic regions, Rhodiola Rosea has long been used in traditional medicine.
- Supports general wellness
- Naturally promotes good health
A fragrant, evergreen herb with wellness properties that has been used since ancient times.
- Contains antioxidant compounds
- Used since ancient times for wellness properties
- Unique phytonutrients provide it's piney taste and aroma
Once known as the “sacred plant” in ancient Greece, this versatile herb continues to help people today.
- Boasts a variety of nutrients
- Naturally occurring antioxidants
More acidic than the sweet cherry, this tart fruit has been linked to a number of health benefits.
- Naturally contains Vitamins A, C, and K
- Higher antioxidant levels than sweet cherries
A commonly powdered root, this vibrant spice contains the bioactive component curcumin which powers many properties.
- Also a good antioxidant
- Used for centuries in food preparation and in traditional medicines to treat numerous diseases and conditions
brings to the table
Subscribe for more herbs in your inbox
Join us on this wellness journey, and we promise not to bug you too much.